Nuts and 85% Chocolate Clusters
85% Chocolate Bar Walnuts Almonds Himalayan Salt (optional)
Author: Renee Arnott
- Chop chocolate bar into small pieces to make it melt better. I use Aldi's Premium Dark 85% chocolate bars. It makes it very easy because the chocolate is actually portion controlled because it's individually wrapped inside the box. I used 3 bars for this recipe.
- If you want your clusters to have any kind of sweetness to them you will want to go with a less dark chocolate, maybe an 80% as low as 70%. It all depends on your taste buds.
- You can melt the chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave. If you use the microwave, BE SURE and reduce the heat of the microwave to about 40% and stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Chop the nuts, you can use any kind of nut you prefer. I think pistachio nuts would have delish in this. I chopped some of the nuts really fine and left some in larger pieces. The amount of nuts you use is total preference on how nutty you like your chocolate. Once the chocolate is melted, mix the nuts into the chocolate and coat well.
- I used a small Pampered Chef scoop to scoop it into little candy cup papers. Allow it to completely solidify and then sprinkle with a touch of Himalayan salt.