Faux rice is amazing. You will find that it easily takes on whatever flavor you infuse it with. I only wish I knew about this years ago.
Author: Renee Arnott, CHHC
Recipe type: Sides
- Cauliflower (head)
- Coconut oil
- Himalayan salt
- Break cauliflower head into small florets that are equal in size.
- Place florets into a food processor and pulse until you get a consistency of small grains of rice.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- When oil comes to temperature, toss in cauliflower and allow to cook about 2 minutes before stirring. Then give rice a stir, cover and cook approximately 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. The goal is for the cauliflower to be slightly crispy on the outside but tender (al dente) on the inside.
- Remove from heat and serve.